The Directorate of Clinical Services established in 2016. The Directorate is consists of fifteen Departments that provide direct health care to the patients.
The purpose of the Directorate is to provide quality tertiary health care services to patients
The objectives of this Directorate are;
- To provide in-patients and out-patients treatment
- To train Medical Officers and Intern doctors
- To conduct health related researches
- To refer patients abroad
- To provide outreach services
- To provide health education to the patients and general population
- To provide emergency services
NUMBER OF STAFF
Currently, 180 general doctors and 64 Specialists are working at the Hospital.