Directorate of Administration and Operation is one among eight directorates of Mnazi Mmoja Hospital. The directorate has six divisions namely; division of Human resources, division of Customer Care, division of information Technology and medical statistic, division of Quality Improvement, Estate Management division and division of Transport.
The purpose of the Directorate is to ensure that hospital services are easily accessible and efficient.
Objectives of the Directorate is to;
- To provide conducive working environment to Human Resource for Health to enable it to realize its maximal potentials,
- To ensure customers receive best services to their highest satisfaction,
- To provide quality and reliable digital health platform to the hospital,
- To maintain continuous quality improvement initiatives in the hospital,
- To provide optimal working environment for patients, their relatives, visitors and staff.
- To provide quality strategic information for hospital planning
NUMBER OF STAFF
A total of 1554 employees are in this Directorate